Registration system introduced by ECDA will likely mean that parents need not join physical queues to register their children.
China's Tianjin University erected over 200 tents free of charge for parents who accompany students to their college registration and have trouble finding a place to stay.
- Groups: Stakeholders should have been consulted
- Steps taken to ensure smooth resit of UPSR papers today
- $1m memorial fund to honour NUS professor
- $1.11 million memorial fund to honour late NUS professor Leong Siew Ming
- S'pore students come up with apparatus to generate electricity with human urine
- Parents must speak up, say early childhood intervention advocates
- Michelle Obama urges leaders to show courage in fight for education
- Cheating students only kidding themselves
- Number of universities in Taiwan should be reduced: Education minister
- NTU pips HK rival to top league spot
The counsellor took one look at his transcript and had a frustrated look on her face and told him he's not good enough to get into big firms; she offered him no constructive advice whatsoever.- CrushingNTUcounselor
» More Confessions
They are not only listing engineering as one of their degree choices but several are even choosing it over law and medicine. -My Paper
- NTU heads QS' list of top 50 universities in the world...
- New registration system may see end to overnight queues at...
- Tianjin university turns gym into tent city for parents
- Moderate campaign to hit Malaysian campuses
- HK unis wooing S'pore students
- Fun and funds at NUS charity carnival
- NTU opens two new residential halls
- New book lets your kids learn Chinese the fun way
- Pri 1 balloting at earlier phase for four schools
- Chung Cheng High School gazetted as national monument