Registration system introduced by ECDA will likely mean that parents need not join physical queues to register their children.
China's Tianjin University erected over 200 tents free of charge for parents who accompany students to their college registration and have trouble finding a place to stay.
- Thaksin exclusion 'not intentional'
- Hwa Chong to help promote Chinese general's legacy
- NUS, NTU up 2 spots in world ranking
- Fast-track degrees: What about quality?
- Exam paper leak: It's very embarrassing, says education minister
- UPSR leak: Four teachers detained, say cops
- Heng: Future of education lies in quest for skills
- Inspiring Tamil teachers lauded
- Sinda honours top students
- Remember Brunei identity, overseas students advised
The counsellor took one look at his transcript and had a frustrated look on her face and told him he's not good enough to get into big firms; she offered him no constructive advice whatsoever.- CrushingNTUcounselor
» More Confessions
They are not only listing engineering as one of their degree choices but several are even choosing it over law and medicine. -My Paper
- New registration system may see end to overnight queues at...
- Tianjin university turns gym into tent city for parents
- Moderate campaign to hit Malaysian campuses
- HK unis wooing S'pore students
- Fun and funds at NUS charity carnival
- NTU opens two new residential halls
- New book lets your kids learn Chinese the fun way
- Pri 1 balloting at earlier phase for four schools
- Chung Cheng High School gazetted as national monument
- Parents queue to volunteer at Mee Toh School